Fields of Study
Atlantology is a science of cooperation, in that researchers in many diverse fields all contribute to the subject. Listed below is a small sampling of what was happening in the wide-scoped field of Atlantology during Egerton Sykes’ time.
- Social Sciences: Anthropology, Diffusionism, Linguistics
- Human Records: Oral History, Mythology, Religious Texts, Classical Literature, Maps, Metaphysics, Occult
- Archaeological: Archaeology, Archaeoastronomy, Artifacts
- Natural Sciences: Biology, Geology
- Atlantean & Other Early Civilizations: Megalith Builders, Egyptology, Mayan Civilization